Nwankwo Emmanuel's Blog is an educative, Entertainment and News Blog. It covers every aspect of news,politics,weather, sports and the rest. it was launched on 2nd February 2018
Thursday, 15 February 2018
Welcome to Emmanuel Nwankwo Blogs: Harrysong thrills fans at Legend’s Real Deal Exper...
Welcome to Emmanuel Nwankwo Blogs: Harrysong thrills fans at Legend’s Real Deal Exper...: “I would have been so pained if I had missed this concert. Like I’m so glad my boyfriend insisted we come. I really enjoyed Harrysong’s p...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
One noticeable feature of popular Nollywood actor , Afeez Abiodun popularly known as Afeez Owo are the tribal marks on his face.
-
When two of Nigeria’s biggest musicians seemed to have set aside their differences and shared a hug to show love, many fans thought it wa...
-
An attack on a Prisons duty vehicle conveying 18 awaiting trial persons from Sokoto prison to court has been foiled by men of the Prisons...
No comments:
Post a Comment